We suggest taking a look at the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) website, www.tsa.gov, for air travel tips and a list of prohibited items.
Packing Your Luggage
- Our Airline allows one carry-on bag and one personal item per passenger, which may be a briefcase, purse, laptop, or item of similar size. Carry-on bags cannot be larger than 22″ x 14″ x 9″ or weigh more than 40 lbs. and must fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat. Any carry-on with wheels or handles will be valet checked at no charge. Basic Economy passengers may check a bag and are allowed one personal item but cannot have an additional carry-on bag.
- Checked bags must weigh less than 50 lbs. Check with your carrier on checked bag costs.
- Keep valuables, undeveloped film, and medicine in your carry-on luggage.
- Avoid packing prohibited items. See TSA’s list of prohibited items at the agency’s website.
- Place identification tags on and inside all baggage.
- Whether packed or carried on, leave gifts unwrapped. TSA may open them for inspection.
- For specific luggage requirements visit www.tsa.gov.
Our Airline asks passengers to be at the airport no less than 60 minutes before a domestic flight and 90 minutes before an international flight.
Bring Proper Documents
- Airlines require a government issued photo ID.
- Bring your boarding pass, or get one at the ticket counter/kiosk.
- It’s a good idea to have your reservation confirmation number if you are using an E-ticket.